When we started work on the Kosynier prototype a few years ago, we never expected it to be received this enthusiastically. Every positive interaction gave us strength and reinforced our conviction that we were on the right track. Thanks to Kosynier, we float a few feet above ground!
We set the Polish record for design / technology crowdfunding campaigns. A lot of people trusted us. Most big media talked about us. We gained the support of celebrities and people we had huge respect for. It was a rollercoaster ride. From euphoria, through disenchantment to success. A very interesting experience on multiple levels. We took part in many events. Sometimes we started the day at one, and ended it by talking about our project all through the night at a completely different event. Then three hours of sleep and back to the first one. We tried to grasp every opportunity.
When one of the events was interrupted by a downpour that caused most spectators to seek shelter, Marcin, drenched in rain, stood in front of the few remaining soaked participants to talk to them about the project like they were a part of a VIP tour. He talked, with a smile on his face, in a deluge, earning a huge applause. You can read more about our crowdfunding campaign here.
IENA FAIR, GERMANY, Nuremberg
Wherever we went, we were met with lovely receptions. At Nuremberg’s IENA, the oldest innovation fair in Europe, we received a gold medal for design. Our representative at the event was Marcin’s wife Małgosia, who handles our logistics. She was quite surprised when she was called onstage during the gala to pick up a gold medal.
We took part in the Climate KIC, an event aiming to select the best environmentally-friendly projects in Europe. Over several months, we took part in many interesting workshops, on everything from negotiations to google analytics and media training. Our electric vehicles competed against filters for cargo ships, LED-based tomato growing systems, electric go-karts and flower-pollinating robots. We, along with Parametric Support architectural software, were picked to represent Poland in Oslo and Helsinki. We were chosen as one of thirty most promising and most interesting green projects in Europe.
Our next success? We managed to secure EU funding for a lathe, a milling machine, a modern welder and a welding table. This allowed us to finally start production of electric bikes and speedbikes. It wasn’t easy, since an application means lots of paperwork, information, plans, etc. But we managed it beautifully and can finally enjoy the support.
BEST PROJECT EVER
The people behind the prize gave this explanation for their choice of the Kosynier as the winner: “for achieving the impossible”. After our crowdfunding campaign, we were awarded the “Best project ever” prize from Poland’s biggest crowdfunding portal, polakpotrafi.pl. We competed against 1500 other projects! Polish Internet users are usually sceptical about any technology / design campaigns. But they were very enthusiastic when it came to our project. Several hundred people trusted us and donated money for our electric prototype.
When you gain the support of widely known and respected celebrities, you feel joy, but also a responsibility. When someone who’s earned their success sees a potential in you and is willing to support you, you have to do everything in your power to prove that trust was not misplaced. We gained the support of Polish movie star Bartosz Topa, Dakar Rally winner Radał Sonik and NBA star Marcin Gortat.
Please confirm that you have read the following information by clicking on the “I understand” button.
On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “RODO”, “ORODO”, “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”) came into force.
In order to continue to provide you with services through the Kosynier.euwebsite and to better adjust the marketing content, we would like to give you information about the processing of personal data and the rules under which it will be carried out as of 25 May 2018.
What data do we process?
It concerns personal data that are being collected when you use the Kosynier.eu website, including data stored in cookies.
Who is the Controller of your personal data?
The database controller is Kosynier Michał Bielawski, with its registered office in Buk, ul. Bukowa 31, NIP [Taxpayer Identification Number]: 777 246 93 21.
For what purpose do we want to process your personal data?
• We adjust the content displayed on our websites to individual tastes and needs and constantly improve the quality of our services by using the analysis of your personal data.
• The processing of personal data enables us to increase the security of services provided through the Kosynier.eu website (e.g. we detect people who break the regulations of the website and pose a threat to other users, bots).
• The processing of personal data allows us to show you information tailored to your individual needs and interests.
How long will we be processing your personal data?
We process personal data from the moment we are given appropriate consent until the owner of the personal data revokes such a consent / demands to stop the processing of personal data / demands to delete the processing of personal data. We process personal data collected as part of the profiling process from the moment when you start using the Kosynier.eu website (enter our website) until you object to the profiling.
Can we transfer personal data?
Who can be contacted for further information on the personal data we process?
In case of any doubts concerning personal data, please write to our Personal Data Inspector at: email@example.com, ul. Bukowa 31, 64-320 Buk, Poland.
What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
• You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify and erase them, the right to restrict the processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object to the processing, the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing which was carried out on the basis of such a consent prior to its revocation. The consent may be revoked by sending an e-mail to our Personal Data Inspector (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) from the address to which the consent applies.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych [Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data] in the event that you consider that the processing of any of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
• Kosynier.eu processes your personal data on a legal basis compliant with the applicable provisions of law.
• The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing services to Kosynier Users is an agreement (defined in the Regulations). Kosynier has to use the Users’ personal data in order to provide Kosynier.eu services. Those actions also include the development of the website, better adjustment of the displayed content to the individual preferences of the Users, carrying out analyses in order to improve the quality of services and mechanisms ensuring safety.
• The legal basis for statistical measurements and marketing activities carried out by Kosynier.eu is the so-called legitimate interest of the controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(F) of the GDPR.
• The legal basis for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes of third parties is a separate voluntary consent.
What do we use profiling for?
Profiling is the automated processing of your personal data for the purposes of analysis and advertising. Every owner of the personal data has the right to object to profiling.
How does profiling work?
You are interested in Kosynier Boardtrack, but you already have no interest in deLux? Thanks to profiling, we will provide you with information on topics that you are interested in. This will prevent us from providing you with information that you have no interest in.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.